Wednesday, October 27, 2004

World Champion Boston Red Sox (Ugh)

Well there you have it. Congratulations Red Sox fans. Your "idiots" dominated the World Series and earned their victory.

I'm shocked the Cardinals didn't put up more of a fight and win at least one game. Could the lunar eclipse/deal with the devil theory be far off (see below)?

I guess the "Boston Red Sox: Wait Till Next Year" picture hanging in my office will have to come down tomorrow.

And F***in' Manny is the MVP! Let's just twist the knife a little more!

So a new era for the Red Sox now begins. Where do Sox fans go from here? They've been defined by failure. The life of the loser is all they've known. Will the Sox repeat anytime soon? Will this put a fire under the Yankees? Will thousands of Boston fans who have been saying, "I just want to see the Sox win before I die," suddenly drop dead? Only time will tell.

But for now, congratulations Red Sox. We'll see you next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Sorry Chris - I now have bragging rights to gloat my little head off for a while!!!!! I still love ya buddy!!!!

A giddy, getting-drunk-on-champagne-as-we-speak Shannon!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wheeee! They won! The curse has been broken!
-Allie

Post a Comment