Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The latest on Patrick

I haven’t posted any Patrick news lately. I keep meaning to, but I never get around to it.

Anyway, he seems to be responding well to his treatments. According to my sister, the doctors think he’s right no track – right where they would expect him to be at this point.

Remember the article about Patrick that ran in his local paper? After reading it, I e-mailed the writer just to let him know that his uncle up in New York got to read it and how great I thought it was. It turns out, the printed my e-mail in the paper down there! My sister said she was reading the paper and spotted the name “Chris Rooney” and thought, “Hey, how about that,” until she realized that it was me.

So nothing hugely new. As always, I’ll keep you posted as developments warrant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment