Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Post season baseball

The good news is, the Yankees are about to start their first 2005 postseason game against the Angles (and the Red Sox got their butts kicked by the White Sox).

The bad news is I HATE BASEBALL ON FOX!!!

What the hell is that three-line ticker scrolling on the pregame show? Am I watching baseball or CNBC? I watched for about 30 seconds and then decided that the combination of the annoying Fox bells and whistles and Jeanne Zelasko will make my head explode if I watch anymore. So I turned the channel. I'll come back when the game starts.

Seriously, I don't know anyone who enjoys Fox's baseball broadcasts. Are they trying to drive fans crazy? The only reason we watch is because we have no choice. At least I used to be able to mute the audio and listen to the play-by-play on the radio, but thanks to Janet Jackson the delay makes that intolerable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least we can agree on one thing...I HATE FOX baseball (my apologies to my brother-in-law)

Joe Buck is ok but Tim McCarver makes my ears bleed. And Jeanne Zalasko? Can we say "token babe without a brain"? And that's coming from me, a woman!

Glad we can see eye-to-eye on something. ;)

Post a Comment