Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The Weather Channel is driving me nuts!

For a long time I've been registered to get severe weather alerts from the Weather Channel sent to my cell phone. I'm only supposed to get alerts for my ZIP code.

But now getting I'm tropical storm/hurricane updates too. And ever since Alex appeared, I've been getting pages left and right all day long.

So I tried to go the http://www.weather.com/ to adjust my account settings and see if I can fix this problem, but life just isn't that easy is it? Every time I try to sign in to their site, all I get is blank page. I've e-mailed them to complain, but I haven't heard anything back.

Ugh. In meantime, if you would like to know anything about weather in the Atlantic, just let me know - I'm your man.



0 comments:

Post a Comment