Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Color change

I changed to a new template for the blog. I don't like this one as much, but it makes it easier to view the links in the sidebar to the right. What do you think?

No matter what I do, I can't alter the link colors in the sidebar on the index page. If you look at any of the interior pages, you could see what the links are supposed to look like. But no matter what, the colors on the index page are always whatever your broswer default is set at.

I'm having the same problem with this template, but at least with lighter background the links are easier to read.

The Blogger tech support people weren't much help. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out so I can switch back to the earlier template. In the meantime, I guess I'll stick with this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment