Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Now that's more like it!

I finally figured out how to fix the link colors in the sidebar -- sort of.

I tried changing the code. I tried using different templates. Nothing worked.

Ultimately, the solution was to create an entirely new blog. So for a while I had "Off the Top of My Head" and "Off the Top of My Head II" at a different URL. I was able to copy all of my old posts (fortunately, I've only been at this for a week) over to the new blog. Then I just deleted the old blog, renamed the new one and changed the URL back to what the old blog was.

The only downside to this was that I blew out any comments that people had added to my posts. Sorry about that everyone. Please add new comments -- I promise to try to not get rid of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment