Wednesday, August 04, 2004

More Clinton TV

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not the biggest Bill Clinton fan. But I still stayed up last night to watch his appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" because I know how good an interviewer Letterman can be with "serious" guests and I was curious to see how it would go.

Dave asked some very intelligent questions, but he also obvioulsy restrained his humor. So I think all in all it was a bit of a wasted opportunity.

But that's ok, because now we get another chance. Comedy Central just promoted that Clinton will be on "The Daily Show with John Stewart" Monday night. John asks great, smart questions while still being funny and usually doesn't hesitate to point out BS when he thinks he sees it. I can't wait to see how he conducts himself with Clinton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment