Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Goin' to the Zoo

Here are some highlights from our trip to the Bronx Zoo last weekend. For some reason I was having trouble getting video from my camera into the computer. So I made this just using still photos.

That's not a big deal, except I didn't shoot any stills of the gorillas. I just have video of them. So unfortunately they didn't make it into this clip...



The trip was a lot fun. We drove straight to the zoo Saturday morning and spent most of the day there. Kris had been there before, but it the first time for the rest of us. It's really an impressive place!

We spent the night in a Marriott just north of New York City. It was very nice. Our usual standards are more along the lines of Motel 6. We hit the pool and then had some pizza for dinner.

I've already detailed our trip home.

It was a great trip. It's always nice to get away for a little while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment