Saturday, May 06, 2006

Rookie of the year

Well, I remembered the camera for Nolan’s game last night and snapped some decent pictures and one video clip.

The video is of Nolan fielding a ball at the pitcher’s mound and throwing it to first.

I thought I had shot a really good one of him hitting it and running the bases, only to find out the clip was actually of my feet walking away after he was done. I never pressed record at the start, and then when I thought I was stopping it I was actually starting it. Uggh. What a rookie mistake.

I’ll just try again another day. It was pretty cold and cloudy, and it looked like it was going to rain. So I didn’t bother bringing the camera to today’s game.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a great stance!! And a great arm!

I can hear it now...Over (insert favorite MLB team)'s PA system:

"Now batting second, Nooooolan Rooooney!"

Post a Comment