Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Starring as Chris Rooney...

So who would play me in the movie of my life?

I saw this earlier today on MSNBC. The site MyHeritage.com has an app that lets you upload a photo of yourself and then their software will find what celebrities look most like you. They have about 3,200 celebrity photos on file to try to match to you.

So who would play me? I tried a few different pictures of me and got different results each time. At first it thought I resembled a young Matthew Broderick. But a subsequent attempt matched me to Eugene Levy (apparently I’m destined to become Jim’s dad from “American Pie”).

Some of the other matches for me included Harold Ramis and Tom Welling (I don’t see that one myself).

While most of my attempts matched me to various celebrigeeks, Kris fared much better. I tried two photos of her. The matches included Amanda Peet, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba and Elle Macpherson. Not too shabby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Kris!

I'm checking it out right now... if it's good, I'll make my own post.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I look like any of those celebs. I think they just know how to keep the women happy! I'd put myself closer to Sandy Duncan, or maybe the blonde girl in St. Elmo's Fire--with the glasses? I think Chris is closer to Nicholas Cage. Thomas thinks Daddy looks like Ira, the brother on Mad About You.
Kris

Post a Comment