Monday, January 23, 2006

You're fired

NBC is making a bunch of changes to its schedule. Among them, Donald Trump’s “The Apprentice” is moving to Monday at 9 p.m.

That means I’m done with the Donald, since that move puts the show opposite my favorite show, “24.”

I’ve always enjoyed “The Apprentice,” but I don’t like it so much that I’m willing to tape it every week while the vastly superior “24” is on. So that’s the end of that.

Meanwhile, “The West Wing” has also been officially cancelled. I don’t think this surprised anyone. A lot of people expected this to be the last year for that show.

I stopped being a regular viewer somewhere during season four. But lately I’ve been checking the show out more often. I thought last night’s episode was very good. It’s ironic they turned out such a good episode the same weekend they announced the show’s cancellation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment