Friday, January 06, 2006

Start the clock...

I can't wait for the new season of "24" to kick off on Jan. 15. Unlike last year, I didn't get my hands on a preview of the first few hours. So that means I'll be settling in for four hours of Jack Bauer action on the 15th and 16th.

"24" is one of the few shows where I try to remain spoiler-free. But I did allow myself to read the article about the new season on EW.com. Here's a sample...

...the opening minutes of the first episode are so shocking...well, we'll leave the hyperbole to the 24 folks. ''[Fans] are going to be really stressed out — even more so than before,'' says Mary Lynn Rajskub, who plays cranky systems analyst Chloe. ''Like, people should take a Valium or something.'' Teases [exec producer Howard] Gordon: ''It'll scramble everyone's eggs. Whereas in the past we've had this slow-mounting tension, this year starts out with a bang and doesn't let up. Just when Jack thought he'd lost everything, he finds out there's something more to lose.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment