Friday, May 27, 2005

I NEED YOUR HELP!

I'm starting to get a little nervous about this year's Tour de Cure. The ride is just over two weeks away, and I still haven't reached even the half-way mark to my fundraising goal.

I'm hoping to raise $800. To date, I've only raised $370.

Right now, I'm not even sure if I'll make it into the "500+ Club" that I've gotten into the last two years.

Please, please, PLEASE click here or on the logo to the right to make a donation. Any amount is appreciated.

A big thank you goes out to those of you who have already made donations.

The Tour de Cure is a cycling event that raises money for the American Diabetes Association and their efforts to help the 18 million Americans affected by the disease.

I'll be riding the 50-mile route that starts in Stillwater on Sunday, June 12.

0 comments:

Post a Comment