Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Fwd: Tour de Cure

Here is an e-mail message that went out today to many of the people in my address book...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Rooney < crooney@gmail.com>
Date: May 31, 2005 4:44 PM
Subject: Tour de Cure
To:

The 2005 Tour de Cure in Stillwater, NY is fast approaching.  The ride kicks off Sunday, June 12.

 

A great big thank you goes out to all of you who have made donations so far.

 

For everyone else, there is still time to donate – and I still need your help!   To date, I'm a little over half-way to my goal of raising $800 for the American Diabetes Association.

 

My training is going good.  Yesterday I rode 35 miles as I gear up for the 50-mile ride on June 12.

 

Any donation you can make is appreciated.  You can donate now by clicking here or on the link below.

 

Thanks for your help,

Chris Rooney

 

http://tour.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=2289&px=1627395

0 comments:

Post a Comment