Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Coverage and incovenience

So I'm watching the final moments of "24" last night. Jack Bauer has finally captured the bad guy, but he's too late. The clock is counting down to the launch of the bad guy's nuclear missile. There's less than 40 seconds to go...

...and so that's the perfect time for Fox 23 to break in early with the promo for their 10 p.m. news! ARGHH!!!

Fortunately, the promo ended and we still got to see the final seconds of the show, including the missile launch.

I know it's not like they crawled the lottery numbers over "Schindler's List" (that's another story), but it was still pretty annoying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shall I pass on complaints to my sources?

Heh heh.

:)

Roon said...

I already did. I was told it was "human error."

joevideo said...

lottery numbers over schindler's list? i know i should't laugh... in other news, an airplane commercial airing during 9/11 coverage.... people are so dumb sometimes

Post a Comment