Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hittin' the road

This will be the last post for a while. We're all packed up and ready to embark on the big family vacation for the year tomorrow.

We're going to Disney World! This will be the first time Kris and I have been there since our honeymoon almost 10 years ago. Of course, we didn't have two kids with us then. So we imagine this will be a very different experience.

I was hoping to figure out a way to send pictures to my blog with my camera phone, but no luck. So you'll just have to wait until we get back for all the vacation highlights.

When we return, we will be knee-deep in T-ball. Nolan had his first practice Monday night. There will be another practice right after we get back. And then his first game is on April 30. He's playing for the Price Choppher team.

I'm a pseudo-assistant coach. I told his manager I might not be able to make every practice because of my hours, but I would be there when I could and would never miss a game -- so I'd like to help out however I can. So for that, he gave me a team hat!

Well, that's all for now. More to come after the trip...

0 comments:

Post a Comment