Monday, April 11, 2005

Happy birthday, Thomas!

Yesterday, our little Thomas celebrated his 2nd birthday. We had a small party last night with my mom, Thomas’ friend Grace and her family. Grace is about six weeks younger than Thomas and, coincidentally, was adopted from China. Her family goes to our church and Kris and Grace’s mom run together. The toddler twosome usually gets together for a play date once a week.

Birthday pictures will be coming later. I haven’t had a chance to upload them yet.

The hit presents were anything related to Thomas the Tank Engine ("Choo-choos!"). My favorite was the miniature Yankee jersey from my sister Annie and her family, although the number on the back was 25 – Jason Giambi – I assure you my little guy has not taken any steroids. The only cream he’s used is for diaper rash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment