Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Am I so old?

One of our younger producers e-mailed me to ask me to set up a link
connected to a story she's running in her show about Meatloaf coming
to SPAC. This was news to me. So I wrote back to her, "Meatloaf is
coming?!? Cool!"

Then she came back to my room and said, "Chris, since you seem to know
who Meatloaf is, can you tell me, is it a group?"

"No," I said. "It's a guy."

"A man?"

"Yes. One man," I told her. "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights?" I asked.

She just stared at me like I had two heads. Then she turned and left
the room as I shouted, "It's a classic!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I officially feel old now.

(groan)

Anonymous said...

What's a "calssic?" ;-)

Roon said...

Good thing I don't do any writing for a living!

joevideo said...

good advice - don't let your meat loaf.

Post a Comment