Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back in the swing

Yesterday was my first day back to work after my vacation. I hadn't worked since Dec. 23! As a result, it was a pretty busy day playing catch-up. Things are settling down a bit now and getting back to normal.

We had a great holiday season. We stayed home, except for one day-trip to Syracuse to visit Kris' family.

It was great to have such a long vacation with no big plans. I just spent a lot of time with the kids and did little things around town, like a trip to the library or the Schenectady museum. We had a somewhat impromptu holiday party on Christmas Eve with some friends and got to visit with another close friend of mine from high school while he was in town.

I also received a new digital camera for Christmas (thanks mom and dad Chase). So hopefully I will be posting pictures to the blog much more often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment