Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Contributing again

I haven't been writing on Chris' blog because I had to get a gmail account to do it. I was opposed to this at first because I already have an email account that I like. This was a point of contention with Chris. He says he has a ton of email accounts and it's no big deal. The internet is limitless and just use what you want to use. Now I take issue with this. Even though it is limitless, does that give us the right to use it frivolously? It's wasteful. It's so American lately to just do more and use whatever you want and who cares how the world is affected. Why not simplify and choose less? Of course, I'm probably taking it a bit too far but to me, it's the principle. At any rate, we compromised. I just have a gmail account now but Chris has fanagled it somehow so I can read my email in the Outlook Express that I'm used to. Everyone is happy and you are now tortured by hearing from me and my principles again.

4 comments:

Roon said...

Welcome back to the blogoshpere, Kris. We missed you!

Aaron Hull said...

Think of the brite side...It's paperless!!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you had disappeared off to. Welcome back!

Unknown said...

well, um... I have upwards of 10 email address, each for one of my super powers... no strike that. Not the 10 emails, but that super powers part, that is only a figment of my imagination. Although sometimes I can get my kids to think that I can do amazing things. Of course, they are only 3.5 and 1.5 and that will wear off soon.

FINALLY some Principles on this blog!

Post a Comment