Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tonight's TV strategy

There’s a busy night of TV on tap for tonight.

Everyone raves about what a great show “Lost” is. Last year I caught most of the pilot, but then missed the next few episodes. I saw the occasional episode here and there after that, but I found it hard to get into the show without seeing it every week.

Part of the problem was that it was hard for me to always catch it at 8 p.m. With the show moving to 9 p.m. (and nothing else that I’d really want to see on at that time) I’m hoping to start following it this year.

Which brings us to tonight. Before watching the season premier of “Lost,” I’d like to catch “Destination Lost” – the primer show that catches the uninitiated up on what happened in season 1 (it was a show like that that got me hooked on “The X-Files.”)

However, at the same time that is on, I’d also like to watch “The Apprentice: Martha Stewart” and Kris is planning to watch “America’s Next Top Model.”

So I guess that means I’ll watch “Lost” while she watches “Top Model” and we’ll have to catch up on “Apprentice: MS” at some point down the road – maybe tomorrow night while we’re waiting for the original recipe Donald Trump “Apprentice.”

And then of course there is a new “Law & Order” at 10 p.m.

All of this, plus I’ll be checking in on the Yankees during commercial breaks!

UPDATE: Hurricane Rita is now a Category 5 storm! So I imagine I'll find some time to check in on the Weather Channel and the cable news channels tonight too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment