Friday, July 29, 2005

Clean shaven

My goatee experiment is over. After letting it grow for two weeks, I shaved it off this morning.

I grew a goatee for a couple of weeks last year. It was, shall we say, less than popular in our house, so it didn't last long.

But I always wanted to try it again. So I started letting it go while we were on vacation. I really liked it for a while, but this morning I decided to get rid of it on a whim.

Actually, for some reason, it started bugging me last night. For some reason I just wasn't sure that it looked right on me anymore (and it was a little itchy). Then this morning I was trying to trim one side of it and took a little too much off. It didn't look very good, so I just got rid of the whole thing.

Unfortunately, I never took any pictures of myself with the goatee. Actually, you can see a little bit of it in its early stages here (you may have to use some imagination to see it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment