Monday, May 19, 2008

Show time!

Tonight is the big night - I'll be attending an early screening of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!"

Once I've had time to digest it and compose my thoughts, I'll provide a review. I'm trying hard to keep an open mind. As many of you know, I was skeptical of the idea of a fourth Indy movie for a long time. But, as predicted, I got more and more excited as the movie approached.

Last week Kris warned me that there is a good chance I'll be disappointed, seeing as how I've built this movie up so much.

She also made this comment last night: "I can't wait until you see this friggin' movie so I can stop hearing about it."

Perhaps I've allowed my enthusiasm to get the better of me. Either way, I'm very excited for tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment