Thursday, March 24, 2005

Boil, boil, toil and trouble

Moviefone: 'Bewitched' Movie Exclusives
First came the news that after years of development hell, a movie version of "Bewitched" would finally be made with Nicole Kidman and Will Farrell. Ok, that doesn't sound too bad.

Then I heard about the premise. The movie was going to be about a remake of "Bewitched." Kidman and Farrell were going to play actors who play Samantha and Darren. The catch being that no one realizes Kidman's character really is a witch. This, I thought, sounded like a terrible idea.

Then I saw the trailer today. It actually doesn't look that bad if you like Will Farrell, since it pretty much seems to be his movie. One highlight his him ranting on the phone, probably to his agent, about his stalling career. He yells, "I'm Darren. On the TV show they replaced Darren and no one noticed! I'm Darren!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment