Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Don't worry...I'm still here

Sorry to go so long between posts. Work has been crazy-busy for the last week or so, which has kept me from blogging during the day (which I probably shouldn't be doing anyway). Then when I get home, assuming I'm not working more, I've been so drained that I can't bother myself to blog at night.

A lot has happened since my last post:
  • I finished the last book I was reading -- Double Play
  • We went to New Hampshire to visit Mike & Sharon -- and I took Nolan and their son, Simon, to see "The Polar Express"
  • World War III broke out at an NBA game
  • We finally launched the new WNYT.com (the source of so much of my frustration and exhaustion)
  • There was a little holiday called Thanksgiving
  • We became the cheesiest house on the street by putting up one of those inflatable Christmas characters on our lawn

And I'm sure there are other odds and ends I'm forgetting.

In much more serious news, Patrick is back in the hospital. His counts were low and he was running fever, so they admitted him Saturday night. He may have some sort of infection. He was bound to wind up back in the hospital at some point, but it is a huge bummer nonetheless (to put it mildly).

Anyway, I hope to get back into the swing of things with regular updates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about Patrick-I was wondering how he was doing. I hope he gets that fever under control very soon. Make sure you keep us updated on his progress.

-Allie
www.snazzykat.com/allietude

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Nice to see that you're back.

I'm sorry to hear about Patrick and I hope he'll be up on his feet soon.

ChrisJ

Post a Comment