Thursday, November 11, 2004

Reading withdrawl

I need a good book to read.

About a month ago, I read a fantastic page-turner called “Shadow Divers” that told the true story of these men who found a mysterious World War II U-boat sunken off the coast of New Jersey.  Not long before that I read a so-so thriller called “The Donor.” Before that, I jumped on the bandwagon with the rest of the country and read the excellent “Da Vinci Code.”

For the first time I can remember, I’m watching less TV.  There aren’t that many shows that hold my interest and make me tune in every week or tape it if I’m going to miss it.

So, I find myself longing for a new book to sink my teeth into.  I know, I know, my wife would tell me to finish one the books I already have (I’ve had a bad habit of starting books and not finishing them), but I’d rather try something new.  I can be fiction or non-fiction.  Anyone have any good suggestions?



0 comments:

Post a Comment