Monday, November 30, 2009

Joining iPod Nation

Although my birthday is still about a month away, I picked up an early gift over the weekend – a spiffy new iPod Nano (thanks mom and dad Chase).

I spent a good part of the day yesterday filling it up with music, and in the process rediscovering some CDs I forgot I owned.

The cool thing about the Nano, it also has a video camera and an FM radio that allows you to pause and rewind like a DVR.

Believe it or not, this is the first digital music player I’ve ever owned. The boys each have their own mp3 players, but I’ve never had one of my own before.

Anyway, this allows me to take part in a meme Sarah used to feature on her blog – the “Random 10.” I’ll shuffle the tunes and see what comes out. Here’s our first installment:
  1.  “Everybody Has the Blues” – James Taylor
  2. “Get Up Jack” – Hair of the Dog
  3. “The Power of Love” – Huey Lewis & the News
  4. “Spirit in the Sky” – Norman Greenbaum
  5. “Bridge Over Troubled Water” – Paul Simon
  6. “All or Nothing at All” – Frank Sinatra
  7. “Shower the People” – James Taylor
  8. “Pride (In the Name of Love)” – U2
  9. “Not Even the Trees” – Hootie & the Blowfish
  10. “Hannah Jane” – Hootie & the Blowfish

Surprised I got a couple of repeats with James Taylor and Hootie. I loaded up a ton of songs, so I thought my first Random 10 would be a little more…random.
blog comments powered by Disqus