Wednesday, April 23, 2008

IndyFest rides again?

Since the release of the "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" trailer back in February, a few people have asked me if there would be another IndyFest. I honestly had not planned on it, but since it's come up a few times, should I consider it?

I don't think there will be another IndyFest (as if there ever could be) for a variety of reasons. But it's nice to know that people still have fond memories of it 19 years later.

I dug this picture up in a photo album at mom's house a few weeks ago. Don't see yourself? Check out the other pictures I uploaded to Facebook.

3 comments:

sionna said...

Holy cow we look so young! 19 years ago? Seriously?!

How about a partial Indy fest? Watch The Last Crusade and then go see the new one?

Aaron Hull said...

wow...we were serious geeks!!! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Andy Y said...

19 years ago? They had VCR's back then?

Please disregard my Indy Fest 4 comment as I've been reading your blog in typical corporate management form: backwards.

Post a Comment