Wednesday, August 08, 2007

This and that

There’s been a lot going on lately that’s been blogworthy, but I just haven’t had the time to get to it all here…
  • Kris and the kids are keeping quite busy this week with Vacation Bible School. Everyone seems to be enjoying it.
  • We visited Kris’ parents last weekend. Grandma had redecorated the room the boys usually stay in. The décor includes some of their favorites: the Yankees, Spider-Man and SpongeBob SquarePants. They loved it.
  • Along the way we made stops in Schroon Lake and Ticonderoga to complete our collection of commemorative Adirondack pins. Unfortunately, the Ticonderoga Chamber of Commerce was closed when we stopped by. So that’s the only pin we’re missing in the set.
  • I finished “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” in about a week. Kris is reading it now. I loved it and was very satisfied with the ending. There’s lots I could say about it, but I don’t want to spoil it for anyone still looking forward to reading it.
  • I’ve discovered a great new show – the BBC drama “Jekyll.” Joe Video has been telling for a while to check this out. It’s written by the same guy who has penned some of the best of the new “Doctor Who” episodes. I believe it recently started running on BBC America. I don’t get that channel. So I had to find it on the Internets. However you find it, it’s worth checking out. Here's a trailer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment