Monday, July 12, 2010

Today is the first day of the rest of your blog

My three-month blogging hiatus is over.

Lately, anything I've felt like saying I've been able to say in 140 characters or less on Twitter.  Any interesting links I spotted or photos I had were shared on Facebook.  Updates on life with the Rooney family were posted on the Rooney Train.

I was no longer sure this blog served a purpose and came closer than ever to pulling the plug.

The truth is, I thought about the blog almost every day. I usually felt guilty for neglecting it, but I was actually a little relieved when I thought about getting rid of it and not worrying about neglecting it any more.  If keeping this blog going is a source of stress, then what's the point?

So if that's how I feel about it, then why am I back here posting again?  I'm really not sure.  I guess I just don't want to give up that easily.  I shall endeavor to do better.  Wish me luck!
blog comments powered by Disqus