Monday, January 25, 2010

iPod inspection #4

Time for another iPod inspection.

I've been getting some odd mixes lately. The other day I was rocking out to a classic Van Halen song only to awkwardly segue into a much more easy listening James Taylor tune.

And the last time I went running I kept getting hit with slow songs like Billy Joel's "She's Always a Woman," which just goes to show I need to use a playlist for exercising instead of just shuffling everything.

Anyway, here's today's random 10 songs:
  1. "Killer Queen" - Queen
  2. "Every Breath You Take (Acoustic)" - Sting
  3. "Mr. Pitiful" - The Commitments
  4. "Imperial March" - John Williams (what, you all know I'm a giant geek)
  5. "Paper In Fire" - John Mellancamp
  6. "Black And Tan" - Hair of the Dog
  7. "Where the Streets Have No Name" - U2
  8. "Even Flow" - Pearl Jam
  9. "Home by the Sea/Second Home by the Sea" - Genesis
  10. "Frankestein" Edgar Winter
It seems like I get a U2 song and a Hair of the Dog song every time I do this. You'd think that's all I own, although I can assure you that's not the case.

What's got your ear these days?
blog comments powered by Disqus