I've been getting some odd mixes lately. The other day I was rocking out to a classic Van Halen song only to awkwardly segue into a much more easy listening James Taylor tune.
And the last time I went running I kept getting hit with slow songs like Billy Joel's "She's Always a Woman," which just goes to show I need to use a playlist for exercising instead of just shuffling everything.
Anyway, here's today's random 10 songs:
- "Killer Queen" - Queen
- "Every Breath You Take (Acoustic)" - Sting
- "Mr. Pitiful" - The Commitments
- "Imperial March" - John Williams (what, you all know I'm a giant geek)
- "Paper In Fire" - John Mellancamp
- "Black And Tan" - Hair of the Dog
- "Where the Streets Have No Name" - U2
- "Even Flow" - Pearl Jam
- "Home by the Sea/Second Home by the Sea" - Genesis
- "Frankestein" Edgar Winter
What's got your ear these days?