Wednesday, December 23, 2009

iPod Inspection: Holiday edition

I've been wanting to do a Christmas version of the random 10, since I've loaded up so many holiday tunes. Time's running out. So here we go...
  1. "Rock & Roll Christmas" - George Thorogood & the Destroyers
  2. "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" - Mannheim Steamroller
  3. "Coventry Carol" - John Denver
  4. "O Holy Night" - Jewel
  5. "Must Be Santa" - Bob Dylan
  6. "Linus and Lucy" - Vince Guaraldi Trio
  7. "Santa Baby" - Eartha Kitt
  8. "Angels We Have Heard on High" - Aretha Franklin
  9. "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" - Elmo & Patsy
  10. "Sleigh Ride" - The Ventures
There you go. I should note that I omitted duplicate artists. So for example, if a second Mannheim Steamroller song came up (I have a lot of their CDs) I skipped over it to whatever was next. There were also duplicates of John Denver and Jewel that got skipped.
What holiday music are you listening to?
blog comments powered by Disqus