Saturday, September 26, 2009

Before and after


I've always believed in the "If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It" philosophy. That must be why the last several times I've bought myself new sneakers, I've purchased the exact same pair.

I don't set out to do that. I always go into the store with an open mind. I'll browse around and finally come upon this New Balance model. They serve me well, I like the look of them and the price is right. So why bother changing?

It dawned on me today that this is probably the third or fourth time I've bought these exact sneakers.

Maybe it means I fear change. Maybe subconsciously I'm overwhelmed by all the options. So I just settle for a safe choice.

I prefer to think that I simply know what I like and choose to stick with what works.
blog comments powered by Disqus