Saturday, July 28, 2007

Raiders of the Lost Legos

The kids don't really have much an interest in Indiana Jones (yet). But after having so much fun with Nolan's "LEGO Star Wars" video games, I might just have to get this for myself.

"LEGO Indiana Jones: The Video Game" is set to come out in Summer 2008. Check out the way cool trailer for the game.

Here's a bit from the LucasArts press release:
"In addition to providing the quality bonding time inspired by any good family game, LEGO Indiana Jones delivers something a little different for everyone. Parents will enjoy the humorous take on some of their favorite movies, and their kids get some rousing action/adventure gameplay that may also introduce them to Indy's original adventures for the first time."
The game will feature levels based on the first three Indy movies. If the game and the new movie are successful, then I'm sure we can expect "LEGO Indiana Jones 2" down the road.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

THis looks great! I think I might get my older interested in Indiana and then get the Lego game "for him" next year.

Post a Comment