Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Free Stuff Files: Super Bowl Edition

Everyone loves watching the commercials as much as the game during the Super Bowl. But you've got to get up and go to the bathroom at some point and apparently I did during the Denny's ad.

That's the only reason I can think of that I didn't know about Denny's free Grand Slam deal. From 6 a.m. this morning until 2 p.m. this afternoon, everyone who walks into Denny's is entitled to a free Grand Slam breakfast.

Guess where I'm going for lunch?

Granted, the word is there was a line out the door at the Wolf Road Denny's this morning. I'm hoping that will have died down a little bit this afternoon.



UPDATE: I never did make it to Denny's. Bummer. But a big "Thank You" goes out to Lindsay for reminding me that IHOP will be giving away pancakes on National Pancake Day, Feb. 24!

0 comments:

Post a Comment