Monday, January 21, 2008

Upgrade

I think the blog is overdue for an overhaul...or at least some maintenance.

My random photo gallery hasn't worked for a long time. Does anyone know of a good photo gallery widget? I like the one I had before that would display six random thumbnails. I know Picasa lets you embed a slide show, but that's not what I want. I liked that there was a group of photos displayed at once and that every time you visited the page you saw different pictures.

Flickr has something that's kind of like what I'm looking for. But I already have a Picasa account. It's a hassle to have to upload pictures to Flickr too.

Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

there was an add on to Picasa that was wicked cool because you could send to Flickr straight from Picasa. But with the new version of Picasa, the plugin doesn't work... *sigh* I'm just waiting for the plugin to be fixed.

Post a Comment